Cookie Usage Policy
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system type and version, viewing resolution, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and service usage);
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of contacting us;
2. Using your personal information:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Although we use external services, your personal information is for our use only. We do not provide personal information to third-parties.
3. Cookies in usage:
- (a) Session Cookies. Session cookies allow recognizing page changes or data selection, from page to page. Third Party cookies we use: Hotjar.
4. What to do if you don't want cookies:
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so within your browser's configuration pages. If you want to know more about Cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org. Note that Our website won't function properly without them.